Friday, October 4, 2013

5 on FRIDAY




1.  Noah had a big day yesterday.  His first tooth popped through.  It was so weird because he had all the symptoms and everything about 2 weeks ago and since then he's been great! I've been checking his teeth and nothing was there and then all of a sudden yesterday it was there! No more gummy smiles :(.  I couldn't get a good picture of it though.  Also he found his feet yesterday! He's been playing with them for a while, but yesterday he started sticking them in his mouth...haha.  



2. I'm excited about this weekend because we are headed to my in laws that live in Dallas and while I'm there I get to meet my best friends new baby! Its so weird because before I was so awkward around newborns.  Now I can't wait to hold him! I just love new borns!

3. Also while I'm there we're going to go to the store Run On and get fit for some new shoes! I'm really excited about this.  My shoes are fixing to have holes in them! ha.  I hear that this makes running much more comfortable.  I'm not expecting a miracle, but just want to see what the difference is.  

4.  I was down another lb this morning!!!! That was sooo exciting! I'm down 11lbs in the last 11 weeks! I'm gonna have to put before and after pictures on here! I did take before, but I haven't taken after.  I don't feel that much different, but 11lbs is 11lbs! The most I've ever lost before is 38, so I'm pretty excited! 

5. I've burned at least 500 calories in my workouts Tues-Thurs.  Last night I seriously was jalking (jog walking) all around my neighborhood to get those 500 gone, but I did it! I may have burned 500 on Monday too, but I didn't get my heart rate monitor til Tuesday.  I've got to get out and do it tonight to get my 5th day in.  I hate working out on Fridays, but we'll be gone tomorrow boo.  I'm hoping since I put it on here I'll get out and do it.  


And just cause I love 'em here's my boys!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the 11 in 11 and his tooth :D Im sure that foot is like the most entertaining thing of ever...I wish I could be that bendable! haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say!